- Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas stepped out for the first time as a married couple on Monday.
- The couple tied the knot at the Umaid Bhawan Palace in Jodhpur, India, on Saturday.
- They got engaged in July after a few months of dating and a year and a half of flirtation. You can see a complete timeline of their relationship here.
On Monday, Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas stepped out for the first time as a married couple.
The newlyweds were photographed in Jodhpur, India, after tying the knot in two lavish ceremonies this weekend.
The “Quantico” actress looked elegant in a turquoise sari with golden, floral detailing, while her new husband rocked a monochromatic ensemble with white sneakers.
They looked loved-up in their first public outing after their much-anticipated nuptials.
Chopra and Jonas officially became husband and wife at the Umaid Bhawan Palace in Jodhpur on Saturday.
Chopra and Jonas’ friends and family – including the groom’s brothers – were also spotted stepping out in Jodhpur on Monday.Joe Jonas and his fiancée, “Game of Thrones” actress Sophie Turner, were photographed with intertwined arms nearby.
Before the ceremony, the two held a lot of pre-wedding festivities with plenty of guests, starting on November 26with a welcome dinner in Mumbai.
The three-day wedding consisted of two lavish pre-wedding celebrations, a traditional Mehendi, and an extravagant Sangeet, a traditional musical celebration that brings together the families of the bride and groom.
“One of the most special things that our relationship has given us is a merging of families who love and respect each other’s faiths and cultures,” Chopra wrote on Instagram. “And so planning our wedding with an amalgamation of both was so so amazing.”
Visit INSIDER’s homepage for more.
- Read more about Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas’ relationship and wedding:
- Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas shared photos of their joyous pre-wedding celebration
- Sophie Turner danced on stage at Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas’ pre-wedding bash and people are here for it
- Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas played the newlywed game, and you’ll swoon at his perfect recall of their first date
- Nick Jonas decided he was going to propose to Priyanka Chopra after just 3 dates
NOW WATCH: Briefing videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.