- Priyanka Chopra shared a photo of her and husband Nick Jonas, marking their first holiday together as a married couple.
- The “Quantico” star captioned the image: “Love you family #famjam#christmaseve.”
- Here are all the family members, from left to right:Joe Jonas, Sophie Turner (who’s engaged to him), Frankie Jonas (the youngest sibling), Chopra, Nick, Denise Jonas, Mahdu Chopra (Priyanka’s mum), and Paul Kevin Jonas, Sr.
- Missing from the photo is Kevin Jonas, his wife, Danielle Jonas, and their daughters, Alena and Valentina.
- The pair got married in late November in a pair of elaborate ceremonies in India, months after confirming their engagement. One ceremony encompassed Christian traditions, while the other was Hindu.
— PRIYANKA (@priyankachopra) December 24, 2018
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.