- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle were married on Saturday May 19 in a royal wedding for the ages.
- It was a joyous but understandably nervewracking occasion for the pair as an estimated 1.9 billion people tuned in to watch.
- As Meghan Markle joined Prince Harry at the altar, Twitter users were convinced he told her “I’m sh—ing it.”
- You can watch the video below and decide for yourself.
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle have been joined in holy matrimony. It was a joyous but understandably nerve-wracking experience for the famous couple as the world watched on.
Twitter users captured the moment Meghan arrived next to Harry at the altar, and he appears to tell her he’s “sh—ing it”:
Huge fan of Harry saying “I’m shitting it” in front of every country in the fucking world. pic.twitter.com/nvdgjDZuSj
— Elliot Hackney (LMcK) (@ElliotHackney) May 19, 2018
It certainly wouldn’t be an unbelievable thing for the Prince to say, considering an estimated 1.9 billion people were expected to watch the wedding around the world.
Others aren’t convinced Harry uttered any profanities, though. InStyle magazine posted a video of the moment but subtitled the Prince saying “I’m so lucky.”
More on the royal wedding:
- Meet Meghan Markle’s bridesmaids – all of whom are under 10 years old
- Here’s why Meghan Markle doesn’t have a maid of honour
- The guests at the royal wedding are being given goodie bags – here’s what’s inside
- The odds that Meghan Markle and Prince Harry’s marriage will last forever, according to science
- Queen Elizabeth has a fortune worth over $US500 million – here’s how much the British royal family is worth
You can read all of INSIDER’s royal wedding coverage
NOW WATCH: Briefing videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.