Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s royal wedding is only one day away – and if their engagement photos are any indication, there are plenty of adorable pictures to come.
At the end of last year, the couple released their official engagement photos – and they’re incredibly romantic.
The photos – which were taken by fashion photographer Alexi Lubomirski at Frogmore House in Windsor – were tweeted by Kensington Palace.
One photo, in black and white, depicts the couple in an intimate embrace. It also shows off Markle’s ring.
The ring was designed by Prince Harry, and features a diamond from Botswana – where the couple holidayed in the summer – and two stones from his mother Princess Diana’s personal collection.
In the shot, Harry is reportedly wearing a Burberry coat, while Markle is sporting a sweater by Victoria Beckham, with whom she is rumoured to be pals.
A second photo shows the pair in more glamorous outfits on the steps of Frogmore House.
Markle’s glamorous gown is reportedly by Ralph and Russo.
According to The Telegraph, Polish photographer Lubomirski said of the photos: “It was an incredible honour to be asked to document this wonderful event, but also a great privilege to be invited to share and be a witness to this young couple’s love for one another.
“I cannot help but smile when I look at the photos that we took of them, such was their happiness together.”
Lubomirski – who is a former assistant of renowned celebrity and fashion photographer Mario Testino, who took Prince William and Kate Middleton’s engagement photos in 2010 – has done photo shoots with the likes of with Beyonce, Gwyneth Paltrow, Natalie Portman, Jennifer Lopez, Katy Perry, Sarah Jessica Parker, Jennifer Aniston, Julia Roberts, Nicole Kidman, and Scarlett Johansson, according to The Telegraph.
He added: “A huge thank you to His Royal Highness Prince Harry and Ms Markle, for allowing me to take their official engagement portraits.”
More on the royal wedding:
- Here’s what time Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s royal wedding will start where you live – and how to watch it
- Here’s exactly what time the Queen, royal family, Harry, and Meghan will arrive at Windsor Castle for the royal wedding on Saturday
- Prince Charles will replace Meghan Markle’s dad at the royal wedding and walk her down the aisle
- Meghan Markle has broken her silence on her family drama – and says her dad definitely isn’t coming to the wedding
- Princess Charlotte and Prince George will be bridesmaid and page boy in the royal wedding – here’s who else made the list
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry’s big day will cost over 1,000 times more than the average wedding – here’s where it will all go
- Follow all of our coverage here
NOW WATCH: Briefing videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.