- APPresident Obama sent Harvey Weinstein a spy novel with a note saying, “Why don’t you make this into a movie?” Weinstein told the prez to stick to his day job, essentially.
- Kelly Clarkson signs on to star in “Duets,” an American Idol”-like singing competition show on ABC. Just what we need.
- TLC cancels “All-American Muslims,” the controversial show that started picketing at Lowe’s after the hardware store pulled its advertising.
- Sandra Bullock and Brett Ratner have issued a joint statement stating they have not, will not, ever hook up. “There is not a shred of accuracy in their story. We have not seen nor spoken to each for over a decade.”
- A Hulk Hogan sex tape has surfaced, but the Hulk has no idea who his co-star is. After splitting with his wife Linda, Hulk apparently went on a 4-month alochol and lady binge. “During that time, I don’t even remember people’s names, much less girls.”
- Netflix is considering picking up recently cancelled “Terra Nova.”
- Gym, Tan, Baby Laundry…”Jersey Shore” may be canceled after this season.
NOW WATCH: Briefing videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.