A new poll from The Hill has some bad news for President Obama, Sheldon Alberts reports.Two-thirds of voters think Obama has kept his campaign promise to change America.
But 56% of voters think this change has been for the worse.
Some more specifics:
- 91% of Republicans think Obama’s changes have made the country worse
- ~20% of Democrats think Obama has changed the country for the worse
- 92% of blacks think Obama has changed the country for the better
- Only 29% of whites think Obama has changed the country for the better
- 50% of voters think Romney will change America
- 47% of likely voters are paying more attention to this campaign than they were to the one in 2008.
(via John Ellis)
NOW WATCH: Briefing videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.