It’s been another big week in markets so there’s lots to get our teeth into this week on the Devils and Details podcast.
Our guest this week is ANZ senior economist Joanne Masters. ANZ publishes the weekly consumer confidence survey, a series that has seen a sudden downturn over the past two weeks, and we discuss this and other warning lights in the recent data.
On the agenda:
- Australia’s astonishing 25 years of economic growth
- A deep dive on the Q2 GDP data
- Some warning lights flashing in recent data
- The interest rate outlook for Australia and the US
- The mini-riot in Japanese bonds
- Our favourite recent restaurant discoveries
It’s all in our usual accessible format.
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.