It’s PMI day today, when surveys from around the world give the latest pulse on the manufacturing sector.That ends with the US ISM reading at 10:00 AM ET.
Overall, the theme is ongoing economic weakening.
Here’s a look at key numbers from around the world:
- FRANCE: 50.5 vs. 50.1 expected and 50.1 last month.
- UK: 49.1 vs. 51.0 expected and down from 51.3 last month.
- ITALY: 50.5 vs. 50.1 expected, up from 50.1 last month.
- HUNGARY 52.2 vs. 54.4 last month.
- SPAIN: 45.6 down from 47.3 last month.
- GERMANY: 52.0 vs. 52.1 expected and 52.1 last month.
As for the US, expectations are for 54.5, down slightly from 55.3 last month.