- Pop it Pal is a novelty toy that lets you squeeze and pop fake pimples filled with oozing fake pus.
- Created by Billy and Summer Pierce, the toy was designed specifically for people who love watching pimple popping videos online.
- It’s supposed to look and feel like a blackhead removal.
- Each Pop it Pal kit comes with one “skin” base (in either peach or brown), one refill of yellow pus, and one filling tool.
- The kit costs $19.99. Individual bottles of fake pus cost $5.99. You can find both on Pop it Pal’s website.
- See how the toy works in this video below.
Sign up here to get INSIDER’s favorite stories straight to your inbox.