- The 144th Westminster Dog Show is underway at Madison Square Garden in New York City.
- Over the years, the show has provided us with some hilarious candid photos of the competing canines.
- These dogs get pampered and glammed up, just like people do at a beauty pageant.
- Visit Insider’s homepage for more stories.
There is no shortage of perfectly timed, hilarious photos out there – and dogs make up quite a few of them. Of course, when hundreds (if not thousands) of dogs are put together at New York City’s Madison Square Garden, photos will be taken that will make you laugh out loud.
Keep scrolling to see hilarious photos of dogs at Westminster that were taken at the perfect time. They will be sure to put a smile on your face.
Did this dog get launched into the air by his handler, or is he falling to safety in her arms? Hard to tell.
Despite the glamour, life isn’t always easy for the competitors at Westminster, as proven by this exhausted pooch.
Dogs, they’re just like us. They even get caught on camera at unflattering angles.
It looks like Talos the Rottweiler ain’t nothin’ but a hound dog.
We have a feeling Elvis would approve.
Flynn, the 2018 Best in Show winner, was overjoyed to have taken home the top prize.
This epic side eye comes from Michael, a Lhasa Apsos.
No one looks great in the middle of getting their hair done, not even dogs.
“Excuse me, what are you doing to my chin?”
Is this a glitch in the Matrix, or just three identical beagles getting judged?
Westminster is a multi-day affair, and no breed does exhaustion like the wrinkly bulldog.
Although, this Dogue de Bordeaux gives that bulldog a run for his money.
“Treat yo-self” is probably running through this beagle’s mind at all times.
Turbo, a Russell terrier, is ready for his closeup …
… Ike the poodle, not so much.
Max, a black and tan coonhound, is doing his best Dumbo impression.
These three look a bit confused.
Look at the majestic fur of Bono, a Havanese.
We know yawning between humans is contagious, but it looks like it can be spread to dogs, as well.
Who’s going to tell Daisy that’s not a trendy new hat … just a Frisbee.
This photo captured a Komondor at just the right moment, making him indistinguishable from a mop.
- Read more:
- From Toto to Lassie, here are the world’s most famous dogs
- Vintage photos of the Westminster Dog Show
- The Westminster Dog Show winner from the year you were born
- 31 photos of the most perfect dogs in the world
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.