- Phil Mickelson released a video of himself driving up Magnolia Lane before the third round of the Masters.
- Lefty is just three shots behind the leaders with two rounds to go.
- Mickelson says he is ready to “hit bombs and attack the pins.”
- Visit BusinessInsider.com for more stories.
Phil Mickelson is ready for the weekend at the Masters.
Lefty is just three shots behind the leaders in a packed leaderboard that is filled with other major champions and the biggest names in the sport.
Before the third round, Mickelson released what can only be labelled a “hype video” which shows him driving up Magnolia Lane and saying there is nothing better than being in contention on the weekend at the Masters.
Mickelson also explains that Augusta National is the one place where it is important to hit longer drives and declares that he is going to “hit bombs and attack pins.”
— Phil Mickelson (@PhilMickelson) April 13, 2019
There were plenty of reasons to be pumped for the third round. Now we have one more.
- Read more about the Masters:
- The Masters produces some of the most beautiful photos in sports. Here are the best 23 so far this year.
- Tiger Woods was injured at the Masters when a security guard fell on his ankle trying to hold fans back
- Tiger Woods’ used to hit the fans with his ball on purpose on one hole at the Masters
- Tiger Woods is back – here’s how he spends his millions and lives his life off the course
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.