- Pete Davidson started to rap about the final season of “Game of Thrones” on “Saturday Night Live,” but the video took a star-studded turn.
- After Davidson’s fellow cast member Kenan Thompson confronted him about if it was actually his “favoritest show ever,” Davidson rapped about the Netflix original series “Grace and Frankie” instead.
- Davidson was joined by DJ Khaled and Paul Rudd for verses about their favourite parts of “Grace and Frankie.”
- After Davidson had left the subject of “Thrones” behind, Thompson brought out Jacob Anderson, who plays Grey Worm on the series.
- Rudd closed out the video by taking his verse too far for Davidson’s taste, saying “hey ‘Thrones’, I’ve got a dragon you can sit on.”
- The rap came a day before the final episode of “GoT” premieres on HBO.
- Watch the entire music video below.
- Visit INSIDER’S homepage for more stories.
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.