NBC/YouTubePete Davidson brought out a special guest on SNL.
- Pete Davidson appeared on a Mother’s Day segment for “Weekend Update” on “Saturday Night Live.”
- “This is gonna be a special Mother’s Day for me, because this year she’s not just my mum, she’s also my roommate,” Davidson said during the segment.
- “It’s not like I moved into her house,” he said. “I just bought a house with my mum.”
- He also revealed that his 21-year-old sister also lives in the new house.
- He then went out to introduce his mum and “greatest roommate in the world,” Amy Davidson.
- When Colin Jost asked him what he had planned for Mother’s Day, Davidson said, “What do you mean? I put her on TV, this is it. Jon Hamm could be single and watching.”
- Watch the full video below.
- Visit INSIDER’s homepage for more stories.
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.