DAVOS, Switzerland — Business Insider Global Editor-in-Chief Henry Blodget led a panel focusing on the Global Fintech Revolution. The panel was part of the World Economic Forum’s annual meeting held in Davos, Switzerland.
One of the panelists was PayPal CEO Daniel Schulman. Blodget asked Schulman to talk about the success of the popular app Venmo, which is owned by PayPal. Schulman said the product’s success comes down to one key product feature.
Follow BI Video: On Twitter
- Credit Card Industry and Market
- Mobile Payment Technologies
- Mobile Payments Industry
- Mobile Payment Market, Trends and Adoption
- Credit Card Processing Industry
- List of Credit Card Processing Companies
- List of Credit Card Processing Networks
- List of Payment Gateway Providers
- M-Commerce: Mobile Shopping Trends
- E-Commerce Payment Technologies and Trends
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.