- Buzz Bingo challenged users to find the missing puzzle piece in 10 intricate photographs in under 10 seconds.
- The majority of people were only able to get four out of 10 questions right, and only .6% were able to get a perfect score.
- The data shows that women, creatives, and frequent puzzle solvers performed better on the quiz.
- Visit INSIDER.com for more stories.
Trying to find the missing puzzle piece can be frustrating, but one brainteaser has turned the communal problem into a fun and challenging game.
Can you find the missing puzzle pieces? Take the quiz below and find out.
According to Buzz Bingo, which tested 2,000 people, on average, most people got four out of 10 answers correct. About 17.9% got seven answers right, while only 2.8% solved nine puzzles correctly. Just .6% were able to get a perfect score.
When broken down by demographics, the scoring becomes even more interesting. Turns out, women found the test slightly easier than men. Additionally, the younger generations scored higher than older generations. For example, 18 to 25 year olds scored a 52.6% on average, but people over 65 earned just 34.5%.
The data also proved that two personality types scored higher on the test: creatives and frequent puzzle solvers. Buzz Bingo found that people who identified as “creative” scored 23.2% on average, while non-creatives earned 15%. Likewise, those who said they frequently complete Sudoku or crosswords scored 45.1%, compared to those who said they never play brainteasers and earned a 38.5%.
How do you compare to the data?
- Read more:
- 10 viral brain-teasers that stumped the internet – can you spot the hidden images?
- 15 tricky children’s test questions that stumped the internet
- Most Americans have trouble recognising these 11 flags – can you?
- China created cities that are replicas of Europe’s most popular destinations. Can you guess which photo was taken where?
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.