Photo: AP Images
Pandora just announced its third quarter earnings.At a quick glance it looks good, but the stock is fading in after-hours trading, falling 3.4%.
- Non-GAAP EPS: $0.02 versus an expected loss of $0.01.
- Revenue: $75M vs. analyst estimates of $71.6M.
- Net income: $638,000 compared to $1.1 million during the same quarter last year.
- Q4 EPS Guidance: Pandora said it expects to lose $0.02-$0.04 per share in the fourth quarter.
- Q4 revenue guidance: $80-$84 million.
NOW WATCH: Tech Insider videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.