- Padraig Harrington finished second at the D+D Real Czech Masters on the European Tour over the weekend.
- On the 11th hole during the third round, the three-time major champion decided he really had to go to the bathroom.
- Following his approach shot, he took off in search of some privacy, only to realise that the broadcast camera was still on him.
- Harrington hilariously pleaded with the cameraperson to “go away” as the announcers laughed.
- The story does have a happy ending as it appears Harrington eventually found some alone time before winning €111,110 (US$130,000).
- Here is the video, via the European Tour.
NOW WATCH: Briefing videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.