- “Little Women’s” Timothée Chalamet attended the 2020 Oscars on Sunday at the Dolby Theatre in Hollywood, California and tried to photobomb Margot Robbie on the red carpet.
- The “Bombshell” actress quickly caught him, squeezed his cheeks, and jokingly shoved him aside
- Visit Insider’s homepage for more stories.
In a video shared by Variety, Chalamet was seen posing for photographers. Then, he walked a few steps and stood next to the 29-year-old “Birds of Prey” star. Robbie quickly noticed Chalamet and smiled at him while putting both her hands on his cheeks.
The actress went on to jokingly shove the 24-year-old actor aside so she could continue taking solo photos on the carpet.
You can see the full interaction in the video below.
— Variety (@Variety) February 10, 2020
Robbie stunned in a dark Chanel gown and Chalamet rocked a Prada outfit on the carpet.
At the 92nd Academy Awards, Robbie is nominated for best performance by an actress in a supporting role for her part as Kayla Pospisil in “Bombshell.” Chalamet is a presenter at the awards show and starred as Laurie in “Little Women,” which is up for several awards.
- Read more:
- Laura Dern admiring Billy Porter’s Oscars dress was the purest moment from the red carpet
- The best-dressed celebrity couples at the 2020 Oscars
- ‘Once Upon a Time in Hollywood’ actress Julia Butters brought a turkey sandwich in her purse to the Oscars
- What your favourite celebrities wore to the 2020 Oscars
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.