- “Crazy Rich Asians” star Gemma Chan wore a gown with pockets to the 2019 Oscars and had a creative use for them.
- The 36-year-old actress used her pockets to help sneak snacks into the ceremony at the Dolby Theatre in Los Angeles on Sunday.
- “Entertainment Tonight” asked the actress about the pockets while outside of the Governors Ball following the awards show.
- “I have some cookies,” she said as she took a cookie from her pocket. “It’s a long ceremony. … I had some rice crackers in the other one.”
- “You don’t get dinner,” she added.
- Watch her bring out the cookie below.
— Entertainment Tonight (@etnow) February 25, 2019
- Read more:
- Chris Evans jumped up to help Regina King to the stage after she won the Oscar for best supporting actress, and it melted viewers’ hearts
- Mark Ronson shared a touching photo of him and Lady Gaga emotional after their Oscar win
- What your favourite celebrities wore to the 2019 Oscars
- Bradley Cooper and Lady Gaga gave an emotional and intimate performance at the Oscars, and people have feelings
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.