Sign up for Insider Investing for your weekly markets analysis.
1. US futures rise ahead of jobless claims and Fed speeches. See what markets are doing today.
2. Mike Novogratz says DeFi networks need to tighten their security. The billionaire warned regulators are increasingly focused on the space.
3. Goldman Sachs bought into a Danish biotech stock that became a meme last week. Copenhagen-based Orphazyme has been on a wild ride since June 10, when it rose 1,387% in a day.
4. Individuals are far more confident in their investments than professionals. A survey found they expect 14.5% returns in the long run, compared with 5.3% projected by financial professionals.
5. Kevin O’Leary shrugged off crypto bans and revealed he’ll keep buying the bitcoin dip. Here are 10 highlights from the “Shark Tank” star’s recent interview.
7. On the data docket. Annualized US GDP, jobless claims, wholesale inventories, and New York Fed chief John Williams’ speech are due.
8. Morningstar’s chief US market strategist explains how to find tech stocks that can disrupt and triumph long-term. Dave Sekera also shares 10 picks that are still underpriced in an increasingly expensive market.
9. ‘Wolf of All Streets’ crypto trader Scott Melker breaks down the red-hot crypto corner of yield farming. He also shares 4 of his favorite DeFi tokens.
10. A stock chief at BlackRock lays out an investing strategy for navigating the volatility that’s coming in the 2nd half of 2021. Tony Despirito also shares 3 sectors where the best opportunities lie.