- Carol Bartz, president and CEO, Yahoo!
- John Chambers, CEO and chairman, Cisco Systems
- Dick Costolo, CEO, Twitter
- John Doerr, partner, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers
- Larry Ellison, co-founder and CEO, Oracle
- Reed Hastings, CEO, Netflix
- John Hennessy, president, Stanford University
- Steve Jobs, chairman and CEO, Apple
- Art Levinson, chairman and former CEO, Genentech
- Eric Schmidt, chairman and CEO, Google
- Steve Westly, managing partner and founder, Westly Group
- Mark Zuckerberg, founder, president and CEO, Facebook
The president will use the dinner to discuss innovation and investment in areas such as clean energy.
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.