- Shares of Nvidia climbed 1.8% Thursday morning to hit an all-time high of $US267.49, surpassing their previous record set earlier in June.
- Wall Street remains optimistic on the chipmaker, with a consensus target of $US277 – a roughly 4% upside.
- “We are bullish on NVDA’s outlook and see the company ideally leveraged to some of the most attractive secular growth themes in semiconductors,” Rick Schafer, an analyst at Oppenheimer, told clients in a note Thursday. He has a price target of $US262 for the stock.
- Nvidia has risen 32% since the beginning of the year, and is one of the top-performing S&P 500 stocks this year.
- Follow Nvidia’s stock price in real-time here.
NOW WATCH: Money & Markets videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.