Photo: Wikimedia Commons
At 8:30 AM ET, the March Non-Farm Payrolls report will be released.It’s always the biggest report of the month.
Today will be a little strange, since there’s no stock market trading today (due to Good Friday), but there will be some futures and Treasury trading in the morning.
As for the report itself, here are the official expectations, via Bloomberg:
- Change in Nonfarm Payrolls: +205K
- Change in Private Payrolls: +215K
- Change in Manufacturing Payrolls: +20K
- Unemployment Rate: 8.3%
- Average hourly earnings growth: 0.2%
- Average weekly hours of all employees: 34.5
Meanwhile, the official Business Insider forecast is for 193,000 net new Nonfarm Payrolls.
NOW WATCH: Money & Markets videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.