We want to know, who are the most creative people in mobile advertising?
You tell us.
Nominees can be people who have created innovative tablet ads, new ways to approach mobile ad display, changed the face of in-game ads, or found novel uses for SMS and QR codes.
We will rank the nominees based on their creativity and innovation, weighting the list in favour of executives at large companies, or those who have big corporate clients (it’s easy to be creative at a startup; less so at a multinational packaged goods company).
- Email [email protected] by Tuesday April 2.
- Send the name of your nominee(s), his or her company and job title, and why he or she is the most creative in the field.
- Give specific, detailed examples of actual work they have done. We like using visuals, so try to include images illustrating their work.
- Send us a photo of the nominee that we have permission to publish.
- NOMINATE A COMPETITOR. It’s important that we have the best of the best, so we need to know who the competition is. This is a requirement! Competitor nominations will be kept confidential. Nominations that do not contain a competitor will be downgraded in our ranking.
We want to know who’s dominating the industry; now is the time to let us know.
NOW WATCH: Briefing videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.