We recently put out a call for the most creative women in advertising and got a huge response. So we decided to keep the trend of women going and put together a list of the most powerful women in mobile advertising right now.
Past lists have shown that men tend to dominate the rankings, so we want to continue the trend and find out who the powerful women in mobile are.
Here are the rules for sending in nominations:
- Nominees can be executives who work in any area, from ad agencies to mobile app companies to device companies — just as long as they work with mobile advertising.
- When you nominate someone, you MUST also nominate at least ONE other executive from a competing company. We want to make sure this list is as fair and unbiased as possible. We won’t reveal who you nominated either, so please send those other names.
- Include a SHORT description of why the person you nominated deserves a spot on this year’s list. Things to consider including in your nomination can range from the person’s recent and overall achievements to the size of the company she runs.
- The ranking will weigh in favour of women who work at businesses that are mature enough to disclose hard dollar numbers, in terms of revenue, over percentages. Actual dollars will be taken more seriously than “reach.”
- Please also attach a BIG headshot of your candidate in your email. Also include the correct information for us to credit the photo.
- Send all nominations to [email protected] The DEADLINE for nominating someone is Wednesday August 27 by 5 pm EST.
Here is last year’s list if you need a better idea of what we are looking for, and what we’re not looking for.
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.