- Noah Centineo appeared on NBC’s “Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon” and confirmed that he’ll star as iconic ’80s cartoon character He-Man in a live-action reboot.
- The animated series, which ran from 1983 to 1985, was inspired by Mattel’s Masters of the Universe toys.
- “I have an affinity for being in my underwear,” Centineo said, referencing the character’s appearance and his recent Calvin Klein ads.
- In March, The Wrap and Variety reported that the 22-year-old actor was in talks to take on the role for a “Masters of the Universe” film from Sony Pictures and Mattel Films.
- Watch the video below (Centineo talks about playing He-Man at 3:13).
- Visit INSIDER.com for more stories.
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.