- Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban have homes in Sydney, Bunya Hill, Los Angeles, Nashville, and New York.
- Their main home is a mansion in Nashville that cost them $US3.4 million.
- They have two homes in Australia: a penthouse in Sydney and a $US6.5 million farm in Bunya Hill.
- Their newest home is a $US10 million condo in New York City.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
The actress and country music singer have made their main home in Nashville, but they have a mansion in Los Angeles, a condo in New York, a penthouse in Sydney, and a farm just outside of Sydney.
Take a look at what their homes look like, and how much they paid for each.
In 2008, Kidman and Urban bought a mansion in Nashville for $US3.47 million, making it their primary home.
The 10,925-square-foot home has seven bedrooms, 8.5 bathrooms, a tennis court, and a swimming pool.
Also in 2008, the stars purchased their Beverly Hills, Los Angeles, home for $US4.7 million.
The 3,977-square-foot house has five bedrooms and 4.25 bathrooms.
The home has an in-ground swimming pool and a second-floor, wrap-around deck.
The mansion is perfect for outdoor activities in the Los Angeles weather.
The couple also bought a farm in Bunya Hill, Australia, in 2008 for around $US4.1 million.
Kidman gave a tour of her farmhouse in a Vogue video, showing off the 1878 Georgian mansion and surrounding farmland.
On a tour of her farmhouse, Kidman showed off her billiard room.
In the Vogue video, Kidman jokes that her nickname is “Pool Shark.”
Her formal living room has a grand piano and an elegant fireplace.
The sitting room has a brighter colour scheme than the rest of the house, with white and creme colours.
The 111-acre farm is also home to black Angus cows, an orchard, and a small guest cottage.
In the video, Kidman says her favourite part about farm life is “the simplicity, the air, the peace.”
In 2009, Kidman and Urban bought a penthouse apartment in Sydney, Australia, for around $US4.16 million.
The 4,521-square-foot apartment overlooks the famous Sydney Harbour Bridge.
In 2012, they bought the second penthouse apartment in the building for around $US4.85 million to create a massive home.
They also own a third apartment in the building a few floors down, which they use as a home office. They bought this apartment for an estimated $US1.85 million.
The building has a ton of amenities for the couple to enjoy.
The luxury building in Milson’s Point in Sydney has a pool, a gym, and a sauna.
In 2010, the couple bought a $US10 million apartment in West Chelsea, Manhattan.
The 3,248-square-foot apartment has three bedrooms and two terraces.
One of the most impressive features of the West Village apartment is the cathedral ceiling in the living room.
The living room has 23-foot ceilings with floor-to-ceiling windows that flood the space with light.
However, the building became famous for its car elevator.
The car elevator brings your car straight from the street to your apartment door.
- Read more:
- Ellen DeGeneres has made millions buying and selling luxury properties – here are some of the most lavish homes she’s flipped
- Kylie Jenner is the youngest self-made billionaire ever and already building a real estate empire – here’s a tour of her luxurious homes
- Take a look inside Nicole Kidman’s $US6.5 million farmhouse in Australia
- 11 times Nicole Kidman drastically changed her appearance for movie roles
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.