Niall Ferguson spoke with The Telegraph about what he believes the world may look like 10-years from now, in 2021.
- China will be the largest economy in the world by 2021
- No guarantees the euro will still exist
- The U.S. could europeanize itself, or it could revitalize itself
- Tiny possibility we get western-style democracies in the Middle East
- More alarming to think about a “restored caliphate”
- Germany’s love of European integration under threat
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.