- Director Patty Jenkins debuted a new trailer for “Wonder Woman 1984” Saturday during Warner Bros.’ virtual DC FanDome fan event.
- As the film title suggests, the sequel will follow Diana Prince (Gal Gadot) in 1984 as she faces off against Maxwell Lord (Pedro Pascal) and Cheetah (Kristen Wiig).
- Chris Pine will also reprise his role as Steve Trevor even though his character died at the end of the first film.
- The new trailer shows off the first footage of Wiig as Cheetah as she faces off against Wonder Woman.
- “Wonder Woman” is currently set for release on October 2, 2020.
- Visit Insider’s homepage for more stories.
The second official trailer for “WW84” shows Barbara Minerva (Kristen Wiig) transform from Diana Prince’s friend Barbara Minerva into the super villain, Cheetah.
Here are a few looks at the character from the new trailer, revealed at Warner Bros.’ free virtual DC FanDome event on Saturday.
Not only did we see her with straight hair and wearing leopard print. The end of the trailer showed Barbara’s full transformation into an animal as she faces off against Wonder Woman in her gold costume.
“WW84” is set for an October release.