EA/Respawn EntertainmentAn image from ‘Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order,’ a new game coming to Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC this November.
- A major new “Star Wars” game is scheduled to arrive on November 15: “Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order.”
- The game is being made by Respawn Entertainment, the same studio that created “Titanfall” and “Apex Legends,” and it’s coming to Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC.
- “Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order” fits into the movie canon between the events of “Episode 3” (“Revenge of the Sith”) and “Episode 4” (“A New Hope”).
- A huge new trailer offers a thorough look at the new game – over 25 minutes of gameplay footage.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.