- Joe Biden won New Jersey, according to Decision Desk HQ.
- New Jersey has voted for a Democrat in each of the last seven presidential elections.
- The state has 14 electoral votes.
- Twelve of New Jersey’s 14 congressional seats are held by Democrats.
- See the live coverage and full results from the US presidential election.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Joe Biden is projected to win New Jersey, according to DDHQ and Insider.
New Jersey has voted for a Democratic president in each of the last seven elections. The state is home to many competitive down-ballot races in the Senate and House of Representatives.
The state is firmly in Democratic control, with Democrats holding both houses of the state legislature, governor, and 12 of 14 congressional seats. New Jersey has 14 electoral votes and was not expected by analysts to be competitive.
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.