- Netflix released the first trailer for a new limited series called “The I-Land,” which will be available to stream on Thursday, September 12.
- Kate Bosworth, Alex Pettyfer, and Kota Eberhardt star on the show.
- The series looks inspired by the failed 2017 Fyre Festival, as the trailer features bikini-clad women and people gathered at a concert.
- However, the “immersive experience” switches from “captivating” to deadly as people get stuck on the island and struggle to survive.
- One scene shows structures burning, while another shows a person screaming and looking at their bloody hand. Another shot shows people sitting behind monitors, watching the destruction.
- Watch the trailer below.
- Visit Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.