NBCNatalie Portman told Seth Meyers about the time she accidentally texted Meryl Street during an appearance on ‘Late Night’ on Thursday.
- Natalie Portman appeared on “Late Night with Seth Meyers” Thursday.
- During the interview, Portman told the story of how she accidentally texted Meryl Streep.
- Portman says that her cousin, an illustrator also named Meryl, moved to LA recently, and that she’s been inviting her to a lot of her family’s Jewish holiday celebrations.
- When Meryl didn’t respond to a few of her recent invitations she grew worried, then realised that she had been texting the other Meryl in her phone: Meryl Streep.
- Portman’s cousin Meryl found it hilarious, and gifted the actress an illustration of Streep with the caption, “Natalie may you be inscribed in the book of life. And stop texting me.”
- Watch the full clip below.
NOW WATCH: Executive Life videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.