- MTV released the first look trailer at its revival of the iconic reality TV show, “The Hills.”
- Titled “The Hills: New Beginnings,” many of the original cast from the show that ran from 2006 to 2010 have returned, minus leads Lauren Conrad and Kristin Cavallari.
- Actress Mischa Barton and model Brandon Thomas Lee are joining the new show.
- It premieres Monday, June 24. Watch the first trailer below.
- Visit INSIDER’s homepage for more great stories
MTV’s first trailer for its upcoming revival series, “The Hills: New Beginnings,” dropped Tuesday and relies heavily on nostalgia for the original series.
It begins with memorable scenes from “The Hills,” which aired from 2006 to 2010, then transitions to present day footage of the cast.
Who’s returning from the original “Hills”? Audrina Patridge, Brody Jenner, Frankie Delgado, Heidi Pratt, Jason Wahler, Justin “Bobby” Brescia, Spencer Pratt, Stephanie Pratt, and Whitney Port.
Notably, the show’s main stars Lauren Conrad and Kristin Cavallari aren’t back for the revival, which many fans were pretty annoyed about when the news of the show first broke.
Joining the new series are Brandon Thomas Lee, whose parents are model/actress Pamela Anderson and Mötley Crüe drummer Tommy Lee, and “OC” star Mischa Barton.
“The Hills,” a spin-off of “Laguna Beach,” followed the lives of 20-something friends in LA. It was a huge hit for MTV and aired from 2006 to 2010.
“The Hills: New Beginnings” premieres Monday, June 24.
Watch the trailer below.
- Read more about “The Hills” revival:
- Everything we know about MTV’s ‘The Hills’ reunion, so far
- ‘The O.C.’ actress Mischa Barton is joining MTV’s ‘The Hills’ reboot, and people are confused
- ‘The Hills’ alum and lifestyle expert Whitney Port eyes her newest challenge in your grocery cart
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.