The US Navy’s aircraft carriers have long given tactical advantage for the US military with its ability to deploy and project power on any shore around the globe. But recently, several of US adversaries have built long-range ballistic missiles known as “carrier killers”. The MQ-25A Stingray is the Navy’s response to threats like China’s “carrier killer”.
- Top IoT Companies to Watch & Invest In
- Best IoT Conferences & Expos
- IoT Wearable Devices & Technology
- How the IoT Will Affect Security & Privacy
- Ultimate IoT Research Bundle
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.