If you’re one of the people who thinks that the Super Bowl ads are the best part about watching the game, you might not even have to tune in live this year: More than 115 Super Bowl ads or teasers have already been posted to YouTube so far.
That’s up 80% from the same time last year, and the posted videos had more than triple the watchtime than posted videos did in 2014.
Here are the most popular, in ascending order:
10. This Newcastle ad with Aubrey Plaza has more than 2 million views:
9. This adorable “Dear Kitten” commercial — a BuzzFeed / Friskies collaboration — already has 2.8 million views:
8. This Snickers teaser, with 2.9 million views, shows that the candy bar company plans to riff on the recent popularity of “The Brady Bunch”:
7. This Mercedes-Benz racing commercial has reeled in 3.2 million:
6. This BMW shows has some hilarious vintage footage of Katie Couric and Bryant Gumbel. It has more than 6 million views:
5. Burger company Carl’s Jr has raked in 6.1 million views for its super sexual ad:
4. Kim Kardashian has 8.8 million views for her self-satirizing #SaveTheData T-Mobile commercial:
3. This Bud Light commercial about a man playing a game of real-life PacMan has 10.9 million views as of now:
2. Budweiser’s follow-up to it super popular puppy ad last year has an astounding 12.5 million views already:
1. But the top-watched is Nissan, with the “Crazy Plastic Ball PRANK!!” which it made as a collaboration with YouTube star Roman Atwood. The video has already generated an impressive 20.6 million views:
NOW WATCH: Briefing videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.