Photo: AP / Invision / Jeff Daly
Every year online charity auction site Charitybuzz helps bring millions of dollars to various nonprofit organisations.Last year, the website auctioned more than 9,500 packages to raise more than $25 million for Sandy Relief, the American Red Cross, St. Jude Children’s Hospital, and more.
Charitybuzz shared its top celebrity auctions of the past year with us.
From VIP concerts with Taylor Swift and Jon Bon Jovi to private meetings with George Clooney and Diddy see what stars people paid the most to see in person.
23. Someone paid $28,500 to go to a New York Fashion Week show with Anna Wintour and tour the Vogue offices.
15. $38,500 for two people to eat lunch with Mark Cuban in Los Angeles, California or Dallas, Texas.
14. $42,388 to meet Jeremy Lin, his signed jersey from the win against the Lakers, and four VIP tickets to the Knicks vs. Hawks game.
13. $43,000 to receive a one-hour private lesson with tennis greats Andre Agassi and Steffi Graf in Las Vegas.
12. $47,500 for a 30-minute meeting with music industry exec Clive Davis and the opportunity to perform a three-song demo.
8. $58,000 was paid to eat lunch with George Clooney and EW veteran Dave Karger at Soho House in West Hollywood.
5. A person who paid $90,000 received a Gibson Les Paul guitar signed by performers of the 12-12-12 Concert including Billy Joel, Paul McCartney, Eric Clapton, and Bruce Springsteen.
3. The person who bid $135,000 received a Fender Bass guitar signed by performers at the 12-12-12 Concert including Bruce Springsteen, Jon Bon Jovi, Roger Daltry, and Chris Martin.
1. The person who paid $212,000 received VIP seats to a U2 show, met Bono backstage afterward, and received his Irish Falcon Gretsch Guitar signed and personalised.
NOW WATCH: Briefing videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.