- He’s no longer the Joker! Oscar winner Jared Leto is playing a vampire in Sony’s upcoming summer movie, “Morbius.”
- Who’s Morbius? If you’re unfamiliar with the Marvel character, first introduced in the “Spider-Man” comics, Michael Morbius is a doctor with a rare blood disorder.
- When he tries to cure himself, he winds up turning himself into a vampire.
- Matt Smith, Jared Harris, and Tyrese Gibson also star in the movie. The biggest surprise is that Michael Keaton’s Vulture from “Spider-Man: Far From Home” is making an appearance.
- “Morbius” will be in theatres July 30, 2020. You can watch the full trailer below.
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.