HedgeFundLIVE.com – Morning Notes
– Some key news items to kick off the week, and global markets are trading mostly lower
– In China over the weekend, trade balance showed both imports and exports were higher than expected
– Chinese markets initially rallied on data release, but retraced that move later on
– In Japan, Machine Orders came out worse than expected, even though this data is a snapshot before the first earthquake hit
– Another earthquake of 6.6 magnitude hit Tokyo and a tsunami warning was issued (after Asian markets closed)
– Initial reports in Japan are indicating that the latest hit had minor effects
Click Here for full article.
NOW WATCH: Money & Markets videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.