Yacht enthusiasts hailing from around the globe are gathering at the Monaco Yacht Show on Wednesday to see some of the most stunning superyachts on the market.
This year’s show will showcase more than 125 superyachts valued at a total €2.5 billion (just under $AU4 billion). The luxury yachts feature hot tubs, helipads, and gorgeous living rooms with pianos.
IYC, a global firm specializing in the sale of luxury yachts, gave us a sneak preview of some of the biggest ones on display at the Monaco Yacht Show. Scroll down for a closer look.
1. The BLISS yacht is built by luxury yacht manufacturer Heesen. The 40-meter (131-foot) ship will cost €14.5 million ($AU21.5 million).
Here's the main salon, which has a massive seating area and accompanying entertainment system. There's also a Jacuzzi and sauna on board.
The BLISS has five cabins that can fit 12 guests. The main bedroom, which comes with a king-sized bed and plenty of cabinets and drawer space.
2. The I-Nova is a stunning, 50-meter (164-foot) superyacht designed by Cristiano Gatto, an acclaimed Italian designer. It costs €25.5 million ($40 million).
It has six cabins that can fit 14 guests. The main bedroom has gorgeous views of the ocean and dark hardwood floors.
3. The Legend Yacht is massive, measuring 77 meters (252 feet) long. It costs a whopping €46.5 million ($69.5 million).
...all of whom can gather in the main dining area. Not pictured: the yacht's three-person submarine.
4. The Martha Ann is another massive yacht at 70 meters (229 feet). The superyacht was built by Lürssen, a German shipbuilding company, that didn't provide a price for the ship.
5. Last but not least, the Sealyon. The inside was designed by interior designer Candy&Candy. The 62-meter (203-foot) yacht costs €34.9 million ($52 million).
It has a very ornate interior. The living room has a large black chandelier and stunning piano with direct views of the ocean.
And there's plenty of seating for guests near the hot tub. This yacht comes with six cabins that fit 12 guests.
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.