- A model walked the runway during Paris Fashion Week in a pink-and-white strapless wedding dress with a ballgown-style skirt.
- She also wore a sheer veil that had more than 20 polka-dot balloons attached to it.
- Circus music played as the model walked down the runway.
- The whimsical look was part of Celia Kritharioti’s Haute Couture Spring/Summer 2019 show.
From asymmetrical dresses to artistic food displays, there are plenty of whimsical wedding ideas you can expect to see in 2019. And, thanks to Paris Fashion Week, you can add balloon-embellished veils to the list.
On January 22, models walked the runway wearing sparkling designs during Celia Kritharioti’s Haute Couture Spring/Summer 2019 show. The designer’s collection featured a single wedding dress, which quickly captured the attention of everyone in attendance.
The strapless bridal gown featured pink-and-white fabric, as well as a voluminous skirt. The model wearing the dress also donned a sheer, sparkly veil that had more than 20 balloons attached to it.
The floating polka dot-covered balloons lifted the veil, giving off the appearance that model was floating down the runway.
61 of the best wedding photos taken in 2018
While Celia Kritharioti has yet to release any information about the dress, some people shared videos of the designer’s show on Twitter.
In one clip, posted by Twitter user @sarahvoguee, circus music can be heard playing while the model wearing the floating veil makes her way down the runway.
To see the full Celia Kritharioti Haute Couture Spring/Summer 2019 collection, visit the brand’s website.
Representatives for Celia Kritharioti did not immediately reply to INSIDER’s request for comment.
- Read more:
- 25 of Bella Hadid’s wildest outfits that show off her daring style
- 10 models who are breaking barriers in the fashion industry
- A college student’s Instagram photos went viral and the 21-year-old is now on the cover of Elle magazine
- People are sharing the most bizarre poses from Zara campaigns after a photo of a model wearing a coat backwards went viral
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.