Photo: Michal Bonikowski
If mobile is in your job description, you’ll want to be at Business Insider’s second-annual IGNITION West conference on March 21, 2013 in San Francisco.Joining us onstage this year will be industry leaders – founders and funders, CEOs and serial entrepreneurs – who are evolving their business through mobile innovation.
Which device will dominate? Is “mobile first” a realistic approach for your business? When is the mobile payment experience going to improve, and who will get there first?
Reserve your ticket now to IGNITION West 2013 to find out.
The conference will showcase mobile experts across multiple categories and companies, including:
- Accelerating and Advising: 500 Startups, Cheezeburger Network
- E-Commerce: Bottlenotes, Instacart, RetailMeNot
- Content: Disney, NBC Universal, Prismatic, StumbleUpon, Weather Channel
- Enterprise: Cisco
- Investment Trends: Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, Macquarie Research Equities
- Peer Messaging: GroupMe
- Retail and Payments: American Express Ventures, One Kings Lane, Stripe, @WalmartLabs
- Social: Facebook, LinkedIn
- Travel: Lumatic, Skift, TripAdvisor
These experts will discuss what the shift towards “bring your own device” means for the enterprise. And which small business categories are successfully integrating mobile, social, and search to drive local foot traffic. And how always-on, multi-screen households are changing content and commerce distribution models.
Save $400! Register now to get your ultra-discounted ticket. Prices go up at the end of this month, so don’t delay.
We look forward to seeing you in March. And until then, follow us on Twitter @BI_Events for speaker updates and conference news.