When will the mobile ad market finally mature? Current ad spending is paltry relative to time spent on mobile, leaving a potential $20 billion market as yet untapped, according to a recent presentation by Mary Meeker.Join 250 mobile executives at the Mobile Advertising Conference on Thursday in New York to discuss crucial topics, from how to make beautiful ads that actually work, to geo-local deals, to content-commerce integrations, and more.
The event, hosted by Business Insider, is almost sold out. You can grab one of the last tickets online here. Here’s what the ticket gets you:
- Hear from speakers including:
- Tim Reis, Head of Mobile Display, Google
- Curt Hecht, Chief Global Revenue Officer, The Weather Channel Companies
- Brian Sugar, Co-Founder & CEO, Sugar Inc.
- Chris Golier, VP Mobile Marketing, NHL
- Giordano Contestabile, Sr. Dir. Product and Business Strategy, Mobile, PopCap
- Get insight from brands like 1-800-Flowers.com and Match.com on their mobile strategy. If you’re a solutions provider, here’s your chance to connect.
Meet top publishers including The Weather Channel, ESPN, NHL, and Bravo.They’ll dig into mobile publishing challenges and tactics, from interactive ads, to video, to monetization. Get intel on making beautiful ads for iPad, iPhone, and tablets from agency pros. WPP and Joule will share examples of their top work. And millennial-centric shop Mr Youth will dish on young people and their phones — and what you need to know to engage them there. The IAB will present on the latest mobile ad units and describe how to use them best. Access to real data — not speculation. Analytics company Flurry will share the latest info on advertising in the app economy, and data giant Nielsen will present on the future of mobile display ads. Attendees will also hear a research report from BI Intelligence that includes analysis of consumer behaviour and numbers-fuelled market prediction.So join the discussion Thursday. You can follow @BI_Events on Twitter for updates. See you at the Mobile Advertising Conference!
NOW WATCH: Briefing videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.