- Miley Cyrus attended the 2019 Grammy Awards wearing a black pantsuit without a shirt underneath.
- She also wore a pair of black-and-gold sandals that featured heels in the shape of her initials.
- She then switched outfits for her first performance of the night, joining Shawn Mendes onstage while wearing a black vest with nothing underneath.
- For her second performance, the musician switched up her look once again, this time wearing a yellow, floral-print pantsuit without a shirt underneath.
Miley Cyrus has mastered the “no shirt” trend.
On Sunday, February 10, the musician attended the 2019 Grammy Awards wearing a black Mugler pantsuit without a shirt underneath the jacket.
She also wore matching black pants that flared out at her ankles.
Next to other attendees who mostly wore dresses, the singer’s shirtless tuxedo made a statement on the red carpet
While she kept the rest of her look simple, wearing a small pair of earrings and her hair in loose waves, Cyrus made a bolder statement with her shoes.
Upon first glance, her shoes looked like a simple pair of black-and-gold sandals. But once she turned around, it became clear that her heels were designed in the shape of her initials. Her left heel was in the shape of an “M,” and her right heel was in the shape of a “C.”
Shortly after the show began, Cyrus joined Shawn Mendes onstage for a performance wearing a blazer-style vest held together by a chain
Cyrus followed the style of her red-carpet ensemble, rocking another “no shirt” look to perform a duet version of Mendes’ song, “In My Blood.”
Her outfit was comprised of black velvet pants and a matching vest. Once again, she didn’t wear a shirt underneath; instead, her vest was held together by a gold chain connecting two buttons.
For her third outfit change of the night, Cyrus opted for a yellow floral-print pantsuit while performing with Dolly Parton
Again, she wore the jacket of her suit without a shirt underneath, but this time, her hair was styled in an understated ponytail.
- Read more:
- Cardi B turned up to the Grammys in a pearl-adorned dress that made her look like she was emerging from a shell
- Bebe Rexha turned heads in a voluminous red ball gown at the Grammys after saying some designers refused to dress her
- Singer Joy Villa wore a ‘Build the Wall’ dress with a ‘Make America Great Again’ purse at the Grammys, and it’s not the first time she’s worn a pro-Trump dress
- The 20 wildest outfits celebrities wore to the 2019 Grammys
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.