- Miley Cyrus and Mark Ronson were the musical guests on NBC’s “Saturday Night Live” over the weekend.
- For one of their performances, the two delivered a rendition of their recently released single, “Nothing Breaks Like a Heart.”
- Decked out in a sparkly tracksuit by Gucci, Cyrus wore the jacket unzipped with nothing underneath.
- Fans online seemed confused about how the singer’s top was staying in place.
Over the weekend, Miley Cyrus wore a daring outfit on NBC’s “Saturday Night Live” that had fans worrying about a potential wardrobe malfunction.
The singer and producer Mark Ronson were the musical guests on Saturday’s episode, which was hosted by Matt Damon.
For the duo’s first performance, a rendition of their recently released single, “Nothing Breaks Like a Heart,” Cyrus donned a sparkly tracksuit by Gucci and wore the jacket unzipped with nothing underneath.
People online seemed confused about how Cyrus’ jacket was staying in place.
Some Twitter users wondered whether the singer was using double-sided tape, glue, or some other trick to keep her top from slipping off.
New life goal: to have the same amount of confidence in myself that Miley Cyrus had in the adhesive she used to hold that silver jacket in place.
— Drunk Wife (@NicMSweeney) December 16, 2018
Seriously, how did @MileyCyrus keep that jacket in place like that?
— Terri M (@nanalexi) December 16, 2018
#SNL I need to borrow some glue. Apparently Miley Cyrus has some really excellent glue holding her jacket in the place.
— Scott Martin (@fakekeepitreal) December 16, 2018
— Jason (@jasongarner) December 16, 2018
Watch Cyrus and Ronson’s complete performance of “Nothing Breaks Like a Heart” on NBC’s “Saturday Night Live” below.
Visit INSIDER’s homepage for more.
- Read more:
- 11 things you probably didn’t know about Miley Cyrus
- Miley Cyrus said she calls Liam Hemsworth her ‘survival partner’ instead of ‘fiancé’
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth donated $US500,000 after their home was destroyed in the California wildfires
- Miley Cyrus withdraws apology for a ‘near-nude’ photo that caused controversy 10 years ago
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.