- APLike Ryan Gosling and Patrick Dempsey before her, Mila Kunis is the latest star to aid in saving a man’s life after she helped one of her male employees who was having a violent seizure at her L.A. home.
- OutKast’s Andre 3000 is set to star as Jimi Hendrix in an upcoming biopic. The movie will commence filming in three weeks.
- Charlize Theron debuts her adorable, adopted son Jackson at LAX.
- Tracy Morgan was forced to cancel a comedy show in Denver after he was hospitalized due to the flu and dehydration.
- Brandi Glanville blasted Giuliana Rancic on Twitter, saying “It’s sad cuz I’ve been rooting 4her through her illness. Hopefully her man doesn’t leave her & give her surrogate baby to a bonus mum” after Rancic called her “nuts” on a recent “Fashion Police” episode. #TeamRancic
- Matthew Fox arrested for DUI in Oregon. It appears he’s “Lost” it.
- Anna Nicole Smith’s daughter five-year-old daughter looks just like her late mother at the Kentucky Derby.
- Sacha Baron Cohen was originally going to flour George Clooney, not Ryan Seacrest, at the Academy Awards. “Someone decided that wasn’t a great idea because he was up for a lot of nominations.”
- “New Girl” star Max Greenfield leads a spinning class for charity. “OK, we need to go over some ground rules,” Greenfield told the class as he kicked things off. “There are none. If you want to get off the bike and dance a little, that’s totally allowed.”
NOW WATCH: Briefing videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.