Mike should know. Brand Value Advisors is a marketing and branding advisory firm which private equity and VC investors call upon to provide brand strategy, brand valuation, and sales and marketing implementation.
They’ve worked for the folks behind Epic Records and Cannondale bikes. And of particular interest to me is their work with restaurant concepts like Sbarro and Hooters.
In this interview, Mike:
- explains why the investor class he works with is very interested in the QSR and fast casual category
- describes the game-changing trends and concepts in the industry
- highlights several concepts which are doing it “right” – and one which causes him to pause
Take a listen and then share your questions and feedback with me and/or Mike. Mike can be reached through his firm’s site – www.brandvalueadvisors.com .
P.S. If you’d like to see me cover a person or a perspective in an upcoming interview, please use the comments section to let me know.
- jonathan salem baskin on the history of social media
- doug stebbins on the retail outlook
- dick lynch on the turnaround at popeye’s louisiana kitchen
NOW WATCH: Ideas videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.