INSIDERThese slippers come in a variety of colours and patterns.
- Intelex created slippers for that can be heated in the microwave to keep your feet warm.
- The slippers are filled with millet grains and scented with dried lavender, so they’re safe to be reheated.
- To use the slippers as an ice pack, simply store them in a plastic bag and then put them in the freezer.
- They can be purchased in a variety of colours, patterns, and styles. They cost $US24.99 on Intelex and start from $US20 on Amazon.
- Watch the INSIDER video below to see how they work.
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.