Photo: Business Insider Video
Good morning, AdLand. Here’s what you need to know today:Microsoft rolled out a new kind of in-app ad for Windows 8. The company is asking creative ad agencies to take the reigns and figure out how they want to utilise the touch-software. Delta, Jeep, Paramount, and AccuWeather are all experimenting with different ways to make their creative stand out.
Small internet radio site, Slacker, made an attack ad against Pandora.
NYC might shut down Trojan’s free “condom cab” promotion for Valentine’s Day.
Goodby Silverstein & Partners is welcoming back Andy Grayson as head of brand strategy. Grayson was at the shop as a group strategy director between 2006 and 2010. He left for a stint at Wieden + Kennedy in Portland.
Venables Bell & Partners just launched a new website. Check it out here.
True Value Company, a hardware cooperative, hired Solve to be its brand agency of record.
Previously on Business Insider Advertising:
- Facebook Email Tells Advertisers: No Pay, No Play
- Inside Lay’s Crazy Process For Making Chicken & Waffle flavour Chips
- SNL Sketch About ‘The One Black Guy In Every Commercial’ Is Uncomfortably Close To The Truth
- AD OF THE DAY: Lexus’ SI Swimsuit Ad Brings Models To Life On Your iPhone
- Every Company Suddenly Needs Their Own Celebrity ‘Brand Ambassador’
- There’s Been A Drastic Jump In The Amount Of Online Video Ads Over The Past Year
- SHOCK: Alison Fahey Is Out At Adweek
- Can You Name All 85 Best Picture Winners Referenced In This Wonderful Oscars Ad?
NOW WATCH: Briefing videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.