- NFL Hall of Famer Michael Irvin cringed when he saw a video of himself from the day he was drafted, specifically calling out the expensive gold chain he wore.
- Irvin was not pleased with himself for spending so much money on jewellery at such a young age.
NFL Hall of Famer and Dallas Cowboys legend Michael Irvin had some harsh words after seeing a video from the day he was drafted in 1988 and what he was wearing.
Irvin first said he cringes every time he sees the video. He then specifically mentioned the giant gold chain around his neck, and what he would do if he could see his younger self.
“I want to beat that boy up for spending my money on that jewellery,” Irvin said during a segment on the NFL Network prior to Thursday night’s NFL Draft.
More NFL Draft coverage:
- The biggest NFL Draft busts of the last 15 years
- WHERE ARE THEY NOW? The last 22 QBs taken in the first round of the NFL Draft and how this year’s crop compares
- The Cleveland Browns are considering a bold strategy – taking 2 quarterbacks in the NFL Draft
- 2018 NFL MOCK DRAFT: What the experts are predicting for the first-round
- Two of the NFL’s most promising teams have one big factor in common – and it shows why so many teams are scrambling to find their franchise quarterback in the 2018 NFL Draft
NOW WATCH: Briefing videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.